New Year Offer! Save 10% today! Discount applied in cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 3
- Credit Type: Life and Health, Property and Casualty
As a new employee to the insurance industry you may find yourself overwhelmed with understanding the components of the industry and the terminology being used around you. This course will provide you with an understanding of the general make up of the industry and the terminology in order for you to do your job well.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Learn the basic concepts of insurance.
- Learn insurance terms.
- Define who needs insurance.
- See how an insurance agency is organized,
- Understand continuing education, errors and omissions.
- Define what makes a valuable employee and explore future career opportunities.
- Obtain valuable insurance resource information.
New Employee - Maryland Insurance Administration
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. ATTENTION: Please complete the affidavit, if required, and provide to 3rd party affiliate of 360training.com that monitored your exam; otherwise, please complete the affidavit and fax to 360training.com at 512-853-2657. 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 4 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.