The Six Parts of the Personal Auto Insurance Policy
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 1.5
- Language: English
- Credit Type: General
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: North Dakota Licensed Insurance Professionals
Perhaps the most important aspect of any insurance policy (for both the consumer and the insurer) is the coverage extended under that policy. Personal auto insurance is no exception, and a firm understanding of all parts of the policy is vital for any property agent. This course presents each part (A, B, C, D, E, and F) of the personal auto policy one at a time, examining the general provisions and conditions stipulated in each. In addition to the basic issue of what is covered, the course takes the opportunity to explain other points, such as who is covered and what is explicitly NOT covered.
Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Understand what the insured's duties are following an auto accident
- List the three categories of salvage
- Explain how losses are paid
- Describe the nine general provisions that are included in Part F
- Understand the seven activities involved in auto liability investigations
The Six Parts of the Personal Auto Policy - North Dakota Commissioner of Insurance
- North Dakota Commissioner of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 600 E. Boulevard State Capitol Building, 5th Floor
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. ATTENTION: Please complete the affidavit, if required, and provide to 3rd party affiliate of 360training.com that monitored your exam; otherwise, please complete the affidavit and fax to 360training.com at 512-853-2657. 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 4 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.