This course focuses on the proper methods of holding legal title to property during your life, and passing your estate on to your heirs in a manner and timing of your choosing, all with minimum taxes and intervention by the legal system. Estate Planning Basic begins with a consideration of the estate planning process and the documents of transfer. In addition, estate planning techniques such as trusts, marital and charitable deduction vehicles, post-mortem planning, and intra-family businesses and property transfers are also discussed.
Estate Planning Basic - Nebraska Department of Insurance
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.