4 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 6
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Property and Casualty, Life and Health
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: New Mexico Licensed Insurance Professionals
This course is designed to encompass key issues in the business of agency operations. It looks at the various aspects of risk management, and outlines the workings of the insurance markets as they exist today. To highlight the importance of procedural issues, the course also focuses on issues of Errors and Omissions, and links the same to various aspects of the agency business.
Upon completion of the course the student will: Learn about Insurance Agency Operations Familiarize the student with the concept of Risk Management, its purposes and implementation process within the Agency. Educate the student about different types of insurance markets as well as insurance company evaluation. Familiarize the student with the ethical and legal responsibility pertaining to Insurance Agency Operations. Learn about sales and marketing within the agency. Familiarize the student with Errors and Omissions, and with E&O planning. Understand agency finances including financial management, accounting records, agency accounting and etc.
Agency Operations - New Mexico Insurance Division
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your online course; you may now print your certificate(s) online.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.