This course takes a comprehensive look at how 401(k) plans work, including policies and plans that shape the future of the working class, and how they save for retirement.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand 401(k) retirement savings plans
- Recognize the advantages of 401(k) plans for ordinary people whose future would otherwise be insecure
- Weigh the disadvantages of 401(k) retirement plans
- Identify ways to invest in and grow your 401(k) retirement savings program
401(k) - Ohio Department of Insurance
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.