Mergers & Acquisition Part 3
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 2
- Language: English
- Credit Type: General
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Ohio Licsensed Insurance Professional
This course continues with an overview of the merger and acquisition process, including the valuation process, post merger integration and anti-takeover defenses. The purpose of this course is to give the user a solid understanding of how mergers and acquisitions work. This course deals with advanced concepts in valuation.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to: Understand some of the risk factors associated with post merger integration through the valuation processLearn how to successfully improve and implement the Post Merger IntegrationBe able to identify a number of measures that can be employed for preventing a merger.
Mergers and Acquisitions Part 3 - Ohio Department of Insurance
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your online course; you may now print your certificate(s) online from your default login page (you may need to refresh this page)
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.