Oklahoma Annuity Training Course OK - (Meets State Annuity Requirement)
New Year Offer! Save 10% today! Discount applied in cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 4
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Annuity
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Oklahoma Licensed Insurance Professionals
This course introduces financial professionals to the rules and regulations that must be followed in order to sell annuities in the state of Oklahoma. This course will also examine annuity types and their various classifications. We will also examine rules that deal with the suitability of annuity transactions, including the standards and procedures for recommendation to consumers, making sure the insurance needs and financial objectives of the consumer are met and properly matched with the correct annuity products. The different ways annuities can be used will also be discussed, along with an overview of the taxation of annuities.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the parties to an annuity
- Outline annuity contract provisions
- Compare and contract qualified vs. nonoqualified annuities
- Name the five main types of annuities
- Describe each type of annuity
- List the various taxes associated with annuities
- Describe the various uses of annuities
- Relate how to determine suitability
- Discuss Oklahoma Rule 17
- Outline Oklahoma's training requirements
- Paraphrase standards for the disclosure documents and Buyer's Guide
- Interpret FINRA Rule 2330
- Discuss the suitability prism evaluation
- Paraphrase annuity buying tips for consumers
- Discuss ethical considerations agents must always have in mind.
Annuity Training Course - Oklahoma Insurance Department
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course.
In order to comply with state rules and regulations, an affidavit must be signed and returned to prove a proctor monitored your final exam. You must submit your completed affidavit form to 360training.com, Inc. (360) or 3rd party affiliate of 360 before a certificate of completion will be issued to you. Once the affidavit is received, 360 or affiliate will provide you with instructions to retrieve your certificate of completion.
360 or affiliate will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance once the affidavit is received. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 4 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.