1 Learner Reviews -
Save 15% today! Discount applied in cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Oklahoma Licensed Insurance Professionals
This course will introduce basic concepts for understanding Medicare coverage in its tw- parts: hospital insurance and medical insurance. A brief history of the program and a discussion of the role of private insurance companies is followed by eligibility requirements, exclusions, and claims payments. Peer Review Organizations and Service Provider Certification are also discussed.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and background of Medicare.
- Recognize the role of private insurance companies.
- Identify the two parts of Medicare, and what each covers.
- Be familiar with enrollment, exclusions, and eligibility requirements.
- Understand the role of Peer Review Organizations (PROs).
- Be knowledgeable of the Medicare claims payment process.
Medicare - Wyoming Department of Insurance
Medicare - Idaho Department of Insurance
Medicare - Wisconsin Office of Commissioner of Insurance
Medicare - Illinois Department of Insurance
Medicare - Alabama Department of Insurance
Medicare - Montana Commissioner of Securities and Insurance
Medicare - Mississippi Commissioner of Insurance
Medicare - Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Division of Insurance
Medicare - Iowa Insurance Division
Medicare - North Dakota Commissioner of Insurance
Medicare - Nevada Division of Insurance
Medicare - South Dakota Department of Labor & Regulation
Medicare - Florida Department of Financial Services
Medicare - North Carolina Department of Insurance
Medicare - New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
Medicare - Utah Insurance Department
Medicare - Arkansas Insurance Department
Medicare - Virginia Bureau of Insurance
Medicare - New Mexico Insurance Division
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. 360training or a 3rd party affiliate of 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.