This course will provide you with an understanding of basics of consumer protection and the various Federal consumer protection laws. The area of consumer credit is covered in some detail due to it’s over riding influence in our daily lives. The role and activities of the Bureau of Consumer Protection are explored with an emphasis on the financial and marketing practices of the bureau. Also briefly explained are common violations of consumer protection laws.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.