Inland Marine Insurance
1 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 13
- Language: English
- Credit Type: General
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Tennessee Licensed Insurance Professionals
This course was developed to help students to understand the concepts of inland marine insurance. The basic tenets of inland marine insurance are discussed in detail, as well as specific information regarding marine trade. Students will Understand historical background and the current coverages provided under this type of insurance.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the laws and regulations that govern inland marine insurance policies.
- Understand the responsibilities of a licensed insurance agent in writing inland marine policies.
- Analyze types of coverage and how they benefit the insured.
- Explain key developments in inland marine coverage.
Inland Marine Insurance - Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. 360training or a 3rd party affiliate of 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.