The peril of liability is one of the most severe risks facing any organization today. Operating an organization without liability insurance puts owners at risk. Learning about liability insurance is a great way to prolong the life of your organization! This course covers broad issues of liability insurance and Workers' Compensation.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the basics of business liability.
- Define Commercial General Liability insurance.
- Identify a Commercial General Liability insurance policy.
- List the basics of workers compensation and employers liability insurance.
- Identify the Workers Compensation and employer's liability insurance policy.
Commercial General Liability Insurance - Texas Department of Insurance
- Texas Department of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 333 Guadalupe PO Box 149104
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. 360training or a 3rd party affiliate of 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for at least 4 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.