Long-Term Care Insurance 8-Hour Initial Certification Course
2 Learner Reviews -
Save 15% today! Discount applied in cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 8
- Credit Type: Cert-LTC-Partnership (Self-Study)
As a significant portion of the U.S. population ages, the topic of long term care is an increasingly hot topic being addressed by more and more individuals and families. This course takes an in-depth look at long term care (LTC) and long term insurance, ranging from a basic understanding of LTC to the complications that may arise in the absence of a policy. The advantages of policies and their features are weighed, and the differences between the policies offered by various institutions are discussed. It must be kept in mind that policy coverage, rules and regulations and conditions vary from company to company and state to state.
Long Term Care - Initial - Texas Department of Insurance
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.