Wisconsin Annuity Suitability Training WI - (Meets State Annuity Requirement)
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 4
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Annuity
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Wisconsin Licensed Insurance Professionals
This course introduces the specialized area of annuities. You will learn about the
various types of annuities, their specific distribution opportunities, tax consequences for
withdrawals, and the parties to an annuity. Specifically, you will learn about the
provisions associated with fixed, variable, and indexed annuities and how they affect
Wisconsin Annuity Suitability Training - Wisconsin Office of Commissioner of Insurance
- Wisconsin Office of Commissioner of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 125 Webster Street P.O. Box 7873
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.