The purpose of this course is to explain the emerging market of life settlements. Throughout the course, students are introduced to essential industry terminology, what life settlements entail, and how the life settlements market is compared to the life insurance market. The course also offers a general overview of the industry as a whole.In addition to learning general information about the life settlements industry, students will also learn who the participants are in a life settlement and how to identify good candidates. By the end of the course, students should be familiar with the step-by-step process of this emerging market and will have an understanding of the regulation, licensing, and compliance issues involved.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Define a life settlement.
- Apply industry terms and definitions.
- Determine the participants in a life settlement.
- Analyze the life settlements market.
-Compare the life settlements market with the life insurance market.
- Identify life settlement candidates.
- Describe the compliance, regulation, and licensing practices involved with life settlements.
Overview of Life Settlement Industry, Current Events, and Regulatory Update - Wyoming Department of Insurance
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. Your completion certificate will be emailed to you as soon as you send in your Appendix G. You must fax a copy of your signed affidavit (Appendix G) to 360training at 512-853-2657.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.