Kentucky Life and Health Course
1 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Anyone
This online course curriculum prepares a candidate to take and pass the state administered exam in order to earn a Life and Health Insurance license. The content consists of two main sections: the national core and the state law. Each chapter contains assessment questions to emphasize study points; in addition, there is a separate comprehensive final exam.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Life and Health Insurance License Prep Course||Insurance Education|
|Life and Health Insurance License Prep Course (Kentucky)||Insurance Education|
|Life and Health Insurance License Final Exam (Kentucky)||Insurance Education|
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.