ISO 22000: 2005 Overview of Food Safety Management
1 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 9 Hour(s)
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
This course provides an overview of the purpose of Food Management Systems and interprets the ISO 22000 requirements. It will also cover the documentation, audit questions, and the steps involved for certification. The 2005 Food Safety Management System specifies organization requirements on how to consistently provide safe products. The purpose of it is to help organization be capable of controlling the food safety hazards in order to ensure that the food is safe for human consumption. This is applicable to all organization involved in any aspect of food chain, regardless of their size.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Plan the implementation, operation, maintenance and update of the provided products according to their intended use for the safety of the consumer.
- Demonstrate compliance with requirements of regulatory food safety and applicable statutory.
- Enhance the satisfaction of customers by assessing and evaluating the requirements to demonstrate conformity with those mutually agreed customer requirements that is food safety related.
- Allow the issues of food safety become effective with their customers, suppliers and interested relevant parties through communication in the food chain
- Ensure that the stated food safety policy is conformed by the organization.
- Seek food safety management system registration or certification from external organization by making self-assessment or self-declaration of conformity to ISO 22000:2005
This course covers the following topics:
- Overview of Food Safety Management System
- HACCP based Food Safety Management System
- Need for ISO 22000 Standard
- Advantages of ISO 22000
- Requirements of ISO 22000:2005
- 5 Elements of ISO 22000
- Documentation Structure
- Procedure Manual
- Safety Team
- Document Control & Approval
- Application Sequence
- 7 HACCP Principles
- Hazard Identification
- FSMS Assessment & Audit
- Clauses & Questionnaire
- Steps to ISO 22000 Certification
There are no formal prerequisites to take this course. However, it is helpful if the learners have conceptual understanding of Food Management and Food Safety, either through direct / indirect experience in a working environment or vocational training.
Subject Matter Expert
his course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
At the end of every lesson, you will be given a short quiz to test your knowledge of the material presented in that lesson. These lesson quizzes will help you prepare for the 25 question Final Exam at the end of the training.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.