Then we look closer at the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle, which acts as the foundation of process approach, and how it is used by top managers, quality control managers, and department heads.
ISO 9001-2015 terminology and concepts are discussed as well as changes in ISO 9001-2015, and ISO 9001: 2015 clauses. Then we will discuss providing the right resources, people, and infrastructure to meet the organizational goals, the execution of plans and processes, and how to gather information on customer's view of the organization.
Next is an overview of documented information and the need for Quality Manuals. We will take a closer look at the information that should be included in a Quality Manual and how documents should be managed. This course explores the implementation and updating of ISO 9001: 2015 standards, ISO audits and assessments, audit objectives and types, audit planning, processes, and techniques, and reporting of non-compliance.
The final lesson begins with an overview of the collection and verification of information for an audit and the documents that should be included in audit records. We will explore non compliances, non compliance categories, the non compliance report, levels of recommendation, and the contents, objectives, implementation, and risks of an audit program.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- ISO 9001 background, requirements, changes and standards
- How ISO gives companies a competitive advantage
- Global objectives of the ISO implementation
- ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management Principles and how they are applied in organizations
- Process approach, the basic process model and how it is applied in organizations
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle and how it can achieve efficient process management
- Importance of understanding the organizational context
- Role of top management in a quality management system
- How to undertake changes in a planned and systematic manner
- Need for organizations to determine and identify opportunities for improvement
- Information pertaining to Quality Manuals
- Records that are considered documented information
- Steps deemed necessary to implement or update ISO 9001: 2015
Lesson 1 : Overview of ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management
Lesson 2 : ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management Principles
Lesson 3 : Process Approach
Lesson 4 : ISO 9001 2015 terminology and concepts
Lesson 5 : Overview of ISO 9001 2015 Clauses
Lesson 6 : Documented Information and ISO 9001 2015 Implementation
Lesson 7 : ISO 9001 2015 Internal Audit
Lesson 8 : ISO 9001 2015 Audit Records
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360trainingâ™s high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
At the end of every lesson, you will be given a short quiz to test your knowledge of the material presented in that lesson. These lesson quizzes will help you prepare for the 10 question Final Exam at the end of the training.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.