ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
4 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 6
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Quality Managers, Internal Quality Auditors, Project Coordinators, QMS executioners, Companies part of supply chain for other companies, Companies requiring ISO 9001 Certification , that want their quality management system recognized internationally and demonstrate their compliance and commitment to industry respected practices, stay competitive, and open up new business prospects.
Then we look closer at the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle, which acts as the foundation of process approach, and how it is used by top managers, quality control managers, and department heads.
ISO 9001-2015 terminology and concepts are discussed as well as changes in ISO 9001-2015, and ISO 9001: 2015 clauses. Then we will discuss providing the right resources, people, and infrastructure to meet the organizational goals, the execution of plans and processes, and how to gather information on customer's view of the organization.
Next is an overview of documented information and the need for Quality Manuals. We will take a closer look at the information that should be included in a Quality Manual and how documents should be managed. This course explores the implementation and updating of ISO 9001: 2015 standards, ISO audits and assessments, audit objectives and types, audit planning, processes, and techniques, and reporting of non-compliance.
The final lesson begins with an overview of the collection and verification of information for an audit and the documents that should be included in audit records. We will explore non compliances, non compliance categories, the non compliance report, levels of recommendation, and the contents, objectives, implementation, and risks of an audit program.
- Summarize ISO 9001 background, requirements, changes, and standards
- Describe how ISO can give companies a competitive advantage
- List the global objectives of the ISO implementation
- Discuss ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management Principles and how they are applied in organizations
- Define process approach and the basic process model and how it is applied in organizations
- Explain how the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle and how it can achieve efficient process management
- Define and explain common terminology found in ISO 9001-2015
- Discuss the importance of understanding the organization and its context
- Describe the role of top management in a quality management system
- Illustrate how to undertake changes in a planned and systematic manner
- Explain how to directly seek out information on customersâ view of the organization
- Describe the need for organizations to determine and identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify what information should be included in a Quality Manual
- List the records that are considered ""documented information""
- Follow the steps necessary to implement or update ISO 9001: 2015
- Identify ISO 9001 audit types and objectives
- Follow the proper process for conducting internal ISO 9001 audits
- Complete non-compliance reports
- List the steps in collecting and verifying information for an audit
- Describe the documents that should be included in audit records
- Identify the levels of recommendation
- Recall the contents of an audit program for a third party certification audit
- Identify audit program objectives and risks
- Demonstrate how to properly implement an audit program
- Overview of ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Management
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach
- ISO 9001:20115 terminology and concepts
- Overview of ISO 9001 :2015 Clauses
- Documentated Information and ISO 9001 :2015 Implementation
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Internal Audit
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Audit Records
It is assumed that the learner has had some fundamental and conceptual understanding of the ISO 9001 Standard in a working environment, either directly or indirectly.While there are no formal prerequisites, it is strongly encouraged that the learner has attended an introductory program for the ISO 9001:2015. Please check our preparatory courses within the ISO 9001 course library.
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.