ISO promotes quality management processes for all businesses and organizations, improving service and productivity. We will examine the; benefits of ISO certification, installation of seven universally accepted quality management principles defined in ISO 9001:2015, how to manage risk in a company, and define process approach.
Understanding and managing interrelated processes as a system contributes to an organization's effectiveness in achieving intended results. This vision can be fulfilled efficiently through application of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle. This action run acts as the foundation of the process approach. During our study we will evaluate on how this cycle can be used by top managers, quality control managers and department heads.
Lastly, the course will also provide an overview of documented information; including the ISO 9001 clause structure, their revisions, and discuss the general need for Quality Manuals with steps involved in implementation of the standard.
- ISO 9001 background, requirements, changes and standards
- How ISO gives companies a competitive advantage
- Global objectives of the ISO implementation
- ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management Principles and how they are applied in organizations
- Process approach, the basic process model and how it is applied in organizations
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle and how it can achieve efficient process management
- Importance of understanding the organizational context
- Role of top management in a quality management system
- How to undertake changes in a planned and systematic manner
- Need for organizations to determine and identify opportunities for improvement
- Information pertaining to Quality Manuals
- Records that are considered "documented information"
- Steps deemed necessary to implement or update ISO 9001: 2015
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.