C NFE-Certified Network Forensics Examiner Spanish
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 40
The C NFE Certified Network Forensics Examiner was originally developed for a U.S. classified government agency. The C NFE takes a digital and network forensic skill set to the next level by navigating through over twenty modules of network forensic topics. The C)NFE provides practical experience through our lab exercises that simulate real-world scenarios that cover investigation and recovery of data in network, Physical Interception, Traffic Acquisition, Analysis, Wireless Attacks and SNORT. The course focuses on the centralizing and investigating of logging systems as well as network devices.
2 years of networking experience, 2 years of IT Security, Working Knowledge of TCPIP.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.