Certified Incident Handling Engineer (CIHE)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
- Language: English
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
Students will learn common attack techniques, vectors, and tools used by hackers, so that they can effectively prevent, detect, and respond against them. This course is ideal for those who lead incident handling teams or are part of an incident handling team.
Furthermore, students will enjoy numerous hands-on laboratory exercises that focus on topics, such as reconnaissance, vulnerability assessments using Nessus, network sniffing, web application manipulation, malware and using Net cat plus several additional scenarios for both Windows and Linux systems. The 20 hours of experience in our labs is what will put you ahead of the competition and set you apart as a leader in incident handling.
The CIHE course is an incident handling course that teaches students how to plan for, detect, and respond to security breaches. In order to do this effectively we require students to understand the material in our CISSO: Information Systems Security Office course. If you have taken the course or have equivalent experience/knowledge, you'll be able to learn the art of incident handling in the CIHE course.
After you complete the CIHE we encourage you to learn about disaster recovery and business continuity through our CDRE Disaster Recovery Engineer Course.
- Have knowledge to detect security threats, risk, and weaknesses.
- Have knowledge to plan for prevention, detection, and responses to security breaches.
- Have knowledge to accurately report on their findings from examinations.
- Be ready to sit for the C)IHE Certification Exam
- Threats, Vulnerabilities and Exploits
- Preliminary Response
- Identification and Initial Response
- Incident-handling recovery
- Virtual Machine Security
- Malware Incident Response
- Net cat (Basics and Backdoor Tools)
- Exploiting and Pivoting our Attack
- Creating a Trojan
- Capture FTP Traffic
- ARP Cache Poisoning Basics
- ARP Cache Poisoning - RDP
- Input Manipulation
- Shoveling a Shell
- Virus Total
- Create Malware using SET
- The Trojans
- Examine System Active Processes and Running Services
- Examine Start-up Folders
- The Local Registry
- The IOC Finder - Collect
- IOC Finder - Generate Report
- Malware Removal
We require students to understand the material in our CISSO: Information Systems Security Office course. If you have taken the course or have equivalent experience/knowledge, you'll be able to learn the art of incident handling in the CIHE course.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.