Certified Vulnerability Assessor (CVA)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 3
- Language: English
- Audience: CVA
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
The CVA is a course on cyber security designed for those who don't know anything about security but need to. We recommend this course for anyone who wants to be secure on the Internet, especially employees at work.
After you complete the CVA course and get certified, we recommend you to further develop your security skill-set by being certified as a CISSO: Certified Information Systems Officer, which will prepare you to advise businesses on security issues and implement solutions.
- Have knowledge to detect security vulnerabilities and risk
- Have knowledge to accurately report on their findings from examinations
- Be ready to sit for the CVA Exam
The course kit includes:
CVA Student Workbook
Key Concepts/Definitions Booklet
Certificate of Completion
- Module 1: Why Vulnerability Assessment
- Module 2: Vulnerability Types
- Module 3: Assessing the Network
- Module 4: Assessing Web Servers & Applications
- Module 5: Assessing Remote & VPN Services
- Module 6: Vulnerability Assessment Tools
- Module 7: Output Analysis
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.