Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 5
- Language: English
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified
Learning the knowledge and skills behind a vulnerability assessment.
Preparation to apply this knowledge and exercise these skills in the interest of others.
Understand the importance of a Vulnerability Assessment and how it can help you prevent serious break-ins to your organization.
This is accomplished by:
Performing in-depth labs with industry standard tools.
Learning the penetration testing methodology through conceptual theories and real-world practices.
Equipping you with the knowledge about what hackers look for when trying to hack into your network.
Assessing for the cause of testing your companyâs security posture to help better secure the infrastructure against intrusion.
The CPEH is the introduction course in our Penetration Testing Track of security certifications. As an introductory course we have only one modest requirement: a desire to learn.
After students complete the C)PEH course and get certified, we recommend students to further develop their penetration testing skill-set by being certified as a:
CPTE: Certified Penetration Testing Engineer by taking the course and passing exam. In the CPTE, you'll gain more experience performing penetration test, learn advanced security topics, and be trained on industry standard tools that will set you apart as a security professional.
- Have knowledge to perform ethical hacking for vulnerability assessments.
- Have knowledge to accurately report on their findings.
- Be ready to sit for the CPEH Exam
- Security Fundamentals
- Access Controls
- Why Vulnerability Assessments?
- Vulnerability Tools of the Trade
- Output Analysis and Reports
- Reconnaissance, Enumeration and Scanning
- Gaining Access
- Maintaining Access
- Covering Tracks
- Buffer Overflows
- Password Cracking
- Economics and Law
- Vulnerability Types
- Assessing Web Services
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.