Certified Information Systems Security Officer (CISSO)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 5
- Language: English
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified
The C)ISSO addresses the broad range of industry best practices, knowledge and skills expected of a security leader. The candidate will learn both the theory and the requirements for practical implementation of core security concepts, practices, monitoring and compliance. Through the use of a risk-based approach, a C)ISSO is able to implement and maintain cost-effective security controls that are aligned with business requirements.
Whether you are responsible for the management of a Cyber Security team, a Security Officer, an IT auditor or a Business Analyst, the C)ISSO course is the ideal way to increase your knowledge, expertise, skill, and credibility.
The C)ISSO program standards are closely aligned with those of the ISO27001, NIST, CISM and the CISSP CBK exam objectives. The C)ISSO excels by providing a well-rounded, comprehensive overview of essential security topics.
People who are in or are going into the following professional roles will especially benefit from our course:
Security Analyst/Consultant Director of Security Security Architect
IT Management Security Auditor Chief Information Security Officer
After you complete the CISSO we encourage you to further develop your security knowledge and skillset by learning how to perform penetration tests in our CPTE: Certified Penetration Testing Engineer Course and learning how to respond when a security breach takes place in our CIHE: Certified Incident Handling Engineer Course.
- Have knowledge to detect security threats and risk
- Have knowledge to design a security solution to mitigate risk and threats
- Have knowledge to accurately report on their findings from examinations
- Be ready to sit for the CISSO Exam
The CISSO is comprised of 19 modules.
- Risk Management
- Identification and Authentication
- Access Control
- Security Models
- Evaluation Criteria
- Operations Security
- Symmetric Cryptography and Hashing
- Asymmetric Cryptography and PKI
- Network Connections
- Network Protocols and Devices
- Telephony, VPNs and Wireless
- Security Architecture and Attacks
- Software Development Security
- Database Security and Development
- Malware and Software Attacks
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery
- Incident Management, Law, and Ethics
- Physical Security
The CISSO course is a security leadership course designed for those who already know a little bit about security. We recommend a knowledge of what is covered in our CSS: Certified Security Sentinel course as a prerequisite.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.