C DRE - Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer Spanish
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 32
- Audience: IT Professional Chief Technology Officer System Administrator; Disaster Recovery Professional;Business Continuity Professional;Risk Consultant
When a business is hit by a natural disaster, cyber crime or any other disruptive tragedy, how should it react? What if the office IT infrastructure is taken down? Will the business be able to continue operations? How much will it cost if the business is down during repairs?The answer lies in the training of the Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer course. Disaster recovery and business continuity planning is the process of having a professional work with a business to prepare processes, policies and procedures to follow in the event of a disruption. The goal is to keep a businessesâ critical operations running, which today heavily relies on its IT infrastructure.Students who take this course will be prepared to work with businesses to create and implement disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
IT Professional, Chief Technology Officer, System Administrator; Disaster Recovery Professional, Business Continuity Professional, Risk Consultant.
Subject Matter Expert
Kevin is an international author, consultant and international speaker. He is the official course development writer for ISC2 CISSP, ISACA CRISC and mile2’s C)ISSO. Kevin has been educating IT professionals
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.