CASP-CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Identify enterprise security fundamentals.
- Apply enterprise security technology solutions.
- Identify enterprise resource technologies and the potential security implications for these resources.
- Design security solutions.
- Identify application security design issues such as best practices for development and testing as well as threat mitigation techniques.
- Manage risk, security policies, and security procedures within an enterprise.
- Integrate security solutions within an enterprise.
- Conduct security research and analysis.
- Topic 1A: The Basics of Enterprise Security
- Topic 1B: The Enterprise Structure
- Topic 1C: Enterprise Security Requirements
- Topic 2A: Common Network Security Components and Technologies
- Topic 2B: Communications and Collaboration Security
- Topic 2C: Cryptographic Tools and Techniques
- Topic 2D: Advanced Authentication
- Topic 3A: Enterprise Storage Security Issues
- Topic 3B: Distributed, Shared, and Virtualized Computing
- Topic 3C: Cloud Computing and Security
- Topic 4A: Network Security Design
- Topic 4B: Conduct a Security Assessment
- Topic 4C: Host Security
- Topic 5A: Application Security Basics
- Topic 5B: Web Application Security
- Topic 6A: Analyze Security Risk
- Topic 6B: Implement Risk Mitigation Strategies and Controls
- Topic 6C: Implement Enterprise-Level Security Policies and Procedures
- Topic 6D: Prepare for Incident Response and Recovery
- Topic 7A: The Technology Life Cycle
- Topic 7B: Inter-Organizational Change
- Topic 7C: Integrate Enterprise Disciplines to Achieve Secure Solutions
- Topic 8A: Perform an Industry Trends and Impact Analysis
- Topic 8B: Perform an Enterprise Security Analysis
Appendix B: CompTIA Acronyms
Appendix C: Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
Appendix D: Managing Risk in Projects
Appendix E: Legal lssues
Appendix F: Judgment and Decision-Making
While there are no strict prerequisites, CompTIA intends the CASP certification to serve as an add-on to the CompTIA Security certification, or equivalent technical experience. Recommended courses (or the equivalent certifications):
- CompTIA Security+ is strongly recommended.
- A Comprehensive Approach for All 2009 Exam Objectives (Windows 7) and CompTIA Network+ will also be helpful.
CompTIA A+ Certification:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.