CCSP-Certified Cloud Security Professional
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
- Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Legal & Compliance
This training course will help candidates review and refresh their cloud security knowledge and help identify areas they need to study for the CCSP exam and features:
- Official (ISC) courseware
- Taught by an authorized (ISC) instructor
- Student handbook
- Collaboration with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Describe the building blocks necessary to develop cloud based systems, including concepts with regard to customer, provider, partner, measured services, scalability, virtualization, storage, and networking. Students will also be able to understand the cloud reference architecture based on activities defined by industry standard documents.
- Identify the types of controls necessary to administer various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability, with regard to securing data in the cloud. You will gain knowledge on topics of data discovery and classification techniques, digital rights management, privacy of data, data retention, deletion, and archiving, data event logging, chain of custody and non-repudiation, and the strategic use of security information and event management.
- Identify the virtual and physical components of the cloud infrastructure with regard to risk management analysis, including tools and techniques necessary for maintaining a secure cloud infrastructure. In addition to risk analysis, you will gain an understanding in how to prepare and maintain business continuity and disaster recovery plans, including techniques and concepts for identifying critical systems and lost data recovery.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, you will gain an understanding in cloud software assurance and validation, utilizing secure software, and the controls necessary for developing secure cloud environments with regard to program interfaces, cloud application architecture, and how to ensure data and application integrity, confidentiality, and availability through identity and access management solutions.
- Demonstrate an ability to develop, plan, implement, run, and manage the physical and logical cloud infrastructure though an understanding of the necessary controls and resources, best practices in monitoring and auditing, and the importance of risk assessment in both the physical and logical cloud infrastructures.
- Identify privacy issues and audit processes utilized within a cloud environment, including, auditing controls, assurance issues, and the specific reporting attributes. Topics covered include, ethical behavior and required compliance within regulatory frameworks, which includes investigative techniques for crime analysis and evidence gathering methods.
The course is designed for experienced information security professionals with at least five years of full-time IT experience, including three years of information security and at least one year of cloud security experience. The CCSP credential can be appropriate for mid-level to advanced professionals involved with IT architecture, web and cloud security engineering, information security, governance, risk and compliance, and even IT auditing. The Official (ISC) CCSP CBK Training SeminarÂ builds on and brings together the holistic view of the topics covered in the everyday environment of an information assurance professional.
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.