CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
This course includes:
- Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP Common Body of KnowledgeÂ® (CBK) (electronic format)
- Official (ISC)2 CISSP Training Handbook
- CISSP Certification Exam Voucher
- Analyze information systems access control.
- Analyze security architecture and design.
- Analyze network security systems and telecommunications.
- Analyze information security management goals.
- Analyze information security classification and program development.
- Analyze risk management criteria and ethical codes of conduct.
- Analyze application security.
- Analyze cryptography characteristics and elements.
- Analyze physical security.
- Analyze operations security.
- Apply business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Identify legal issues, regulations, compliance standards, and investigation practices relating to information systems security.
- Topic 1A: Data Access Principles
- Topic 1B: System Access and Authentication
- Topic 1C: Penetration Tests
- Topic 2A: Security Models
- Topic 2B: Security Modes
- Topic 2C: System Assurance
- Topic 3A: Data Network Design
- Topic 3B: Remote Data Access
- Topic 3C: Data Network Security
- Topic 3D: Data Network Management
- Topic 4A: Organizational Security
- Topic 4B: The Application of Security Concepts
- Topic 5A: Information Classification
- Topic 5B: Security Program Development
- Topic 6A: Risk Management
- Topic 6B: Ethics
- Topic 7A: Software Configuration Management
- Topic 7B: Software Controls
- Topic 7C: Database System Security
- Topic 8A: Ciphers and Cryptography
- Topic 8B: Symmetric-Key Cryptography
- Topic 8C: Asymmetric-Key Cryptography
- Topic 8D: Hashing and Message Digests
- Topic 8E: Email, Internet, and Wireless Security
- Topic 8F: Cryptographic Weaknesses
- Lesson 9: Physical Security
- Topic 9A: Physical Access Control
- Topic 9B: Physical Access Monitoring
- Topic 9C: Physical Security Methods
- Topic 9D: Facilities Security
- Topic 10A: Operations Security Control
- Topic 10B: Operations Security Auditing and Monitoring
- Topic 10C: Operational Threats and Violations
- Topic 11A: Business Continuity Plan Fundamentals
- Topic 11B: Business Continuity Plan Implementation
- Topic 11C: Disaster Recovery Plan Fundamentals
- Topic 11D: Disaster Recovery Plan Implementation
- Topic 12A: Computer Crime Laws and Regulations
- Topic 12B: Computer Crime Incident Response
It is highly recommended that students have certifications in Network+ or Security+, or possess equivalent professional experience upon entering CISSP training. It will be beneficial if students have one or more of the following security-related or technology-related certifications or equivalent industry experience: MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, SCNP, CCNP, RHCE, LCE, CNE, SSCP, GIAC, CISA, or CISM.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.