Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) v8
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
This course is a five-day hands-on training program that uses real-time scenarios. In this course, you will learn about penetration testing methodology that is repeatable and that can be used in a penetration testing engagement, globally.
- Perform network and application penetration testing using both automated and manual techniques
- Design and perform audits of computer systems to ensure they are operating securely and that data is protected from both internal and external threats
- Assess assigned system to determine system security status Design and recommend security policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures
- Evaluate highly complex security systems according to industry best practices to safeguard internal information systems and databases
- Lead investigations of security violations and breaches and recommend solutions; prepare reports on intrusions as necessary and provide an analysis summary for management
- Respond to more complex queries and request for computer security information and report from both internal and external customers
1. Need for Security Analysis
2. TCP IP Packet Analysis
3. Penetration Testing Methodologies
4. Customers and Legal Agreements
5. Rules of Engagement
6. Penetration Testing Planning and Scheduling
7. Pre-penetration Testing Steps
8. Information Gathering
9. Vulnerability Analysis
10. External Penetration Testing
11. Internal Network Penetration Testing
12. Firewall Penetration Testing
13. IDS Penetration Testing
14. Password Cracking Penetration Testing
15. Social Engineering Penetration Testing
16. Web Application Penetration Testing
17. SQL Penetration Testing
18. Penetration Testing Reports and Post Testing Actions
19. Router and Switches Penetration Testing
20. Wireless Network Penetration Testing
21. Denial-of-Service Penetration Testing
22. Stolen Laptop, PDAs and Cell Phones Penetration Testing
23. Source Code Penetration Testing
24. Physical Security Penetration Testing
25. Surveillance Camera Penetration Testing
26. Database Penetration Testing
27. VoIP Penetration Testing
28. VPN Penetration Testing
29. Cloud Penetration Testing
30. Virtual Machine Penetration Testing
31. War Dialing
32. Virus and Trojan Detection
33. Log Management Penetration Testing
34. File Integrity Checking
35. Mobile Devices Penetration Testing
36. Telecommunication and Broadband Communication Penetration Testing
37. Email Security Penetration Testing
38. Security Patches Penetration Testing
39. Data Leakage Penetration Testing
40. SAP Penetration Testing
41. Standards and Compliance
42. Information System Security Principles
43. Information System Incident Handling and Response
44. Information System Auditing and Certification
The ECSA course is a fully hands-on program. The exercises cover real world scenarios. By practicing the skills that are provided to you in the ECSA class, we are able to bring candidates up to speed with the latest threats to which organizations are vulnerable.
This can be achieved with the EC-Council iLabs cyber range. It allows students to dynamically access a host of Virtual Machines preconfigured with vulnerabilities, exploits, tools, and scripts from anywhere with an internet connection.
Our simplistic web portal enables the student to launch an entire range of target machines and access them remotely with one simple click. It is the most cost effective, easy to use, live range lab solution available.
With iLabs, lab exercises can be accessed 24x7 allowing the student to practice skills in a safe, fully functional network anytime it's convenient.
Our guided step-by-step labs include exercises with detailed tasks, supporting tools, and additional materials as well as our state-of-the-art ""Open Environment"" allowing students to launch a complete Live range open for any form of hacking or testing.
Available target machines are completely virtualized allowing us to control and reset machines quickly and easily with no required instructor or administrative interaction.
Lab 1: TCPIP Packet Analysis
- TCP/IP Packet Analysis Using Wireshark
- Information Gathering
- Vulnerability Analysis Using the Nessus Tool
- Exploring and Auditing a Network Using Nmap
- Scanning a Local Machine for Open Ports Using TCPView
- User Activity Monitoring and Recording Using Power Spy 2013
- Capture Remote Interfaces Using Wireshark
- HTTP Tunneling to Bypass Firewalls Using HTTPort
- Detecting Intrusions Using Snort
- Intrusion Detection Using KFSensor Honeypot IDS
- Extracting Administrator Passwords Using L0phtCrack
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing using Social Engineering Toolkit (SET)
- Creating an Exploit Using Metasploit for Windows 7 Penetration Testing
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection Attacks on MS SQL Database
While the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification is not a prerequisite for the ECSA course, we strongly advise candidates to take the Certified Ethical Hacker v8 course to attain the CEH prior to the commencement of the ECSA course.
- Certified Ethical Hacker v8
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.