HCISPP-HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
- Healthcare Industry
- Regulatory Environment
- Privacy and Security in Healthcare
- Information Governance and Risk Management
- Information Risk Assessment
- Third Party Risk Management
- Official (ISC) courseware
- Taught by an authorized (ISC) instructor
- Student handbook
- Collaboration with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Conceptualize the diversity in the healthcare industry. In order to achieve this, learners will gain knowledge of the diverse types of healthcare organizations, types of technologies, how information and data flows and is managed, how data is exchanged, and the levels of protection required for that data.
- Identify and describe the relevant legal and regulatory requirements regarding healthcare information. These requirements are necessary in order to ensure that the organizations policies and procedures are in compliance and that all trans-border data exchange procedures are followed.
- Describe security and privacy concept principals as they relate to the Healthcare industry. Learners will be able to understand the relationship of security and privacy, and how to manage and handle all information requiring data protection in the healthcare industry.
- Identify how organizations manage information risk, and what security and privacy governance means for that information. The learners will be introduced to basic risk management methods and lifecycles, and the activities that support these concepts.
- Describe risk assessment, and the risk assessment practices and procedures for an organization.
- Identify concepts for managing third-party relationships. Learners will gain knowledge regarding concepts pertaining to their use of information, any additional security and privacy assurances, third-party assessments, third-party security and privacy events, and recognize the mitigation process of third-party risks.
This training course is intended for practitioners who have at least 2 years of recent full-time professional work experience in 1 or more of the 6 domains of the HCISPP CBK and are pursuing HCISPP training and certification to validate their ability to implement, manage, or assess the appropriate security and privacy controls for a healthcare organization.
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.