RMP: Risk Management Professional Exam Prep
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 2.5
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Risk Management Professional
- Video Lectures and Expert Instruction
- PowerPoint Slides and Visuals
- Student Workbooks
This course will help prepare students for the Risk Management Professional exam, first by reviewing project management as a whole and going over the RMP credential, followed by looking at specific areas of project risk such as risk management planning, stakeholder management and communication, risk identification, qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, risk response planning, and finally learning to control those risks.
This course features:
Video Lectures and Expert Instruction:
Our unique delivery simulates a one-on-one classroom environment, creating a more personal learning experience. Our highly certified expert instructors possess a superior understanding of the subject matter in their fields and have the ability to convey this knowledge in an effective, engaging, and professional manner to a wide audience. Practical knowledge is essential for success in a real world environment and we have chosen our instructors with this in mind - many of our instructors are business owners and have been employed in their respective fields for decades!
The hands-on demonstrations in our training allow the student to view practical application of concepts in real-world environments. Demonstrations are a way for the instructor to present how to perform a task on-screen in front of the student. This feature gives the student the power to see tasks performed by a professional in the intended environment as many times as they would like, without purchasing expensive software.
PowerPoint Slides and Visuals:
Our courses feature PowerPoint slides to illustrate concepts and complement the expert instruction. Many of the in-depth theories and processes discussed in our courses can be learned most efficiently through the detailed PowerPoint slides we provide. These slides are accompanied by an instructor voiceover to provide our students with a clear, efficient, and complete presentation of concepts.
Our courses feature printable Student Workbooks for every chapter. Our printable Student Workbooks are a study tool that allows students to take notes and bring the course material with them when they may not have access to a computer. Workbooks can also be used electronically to quickly review PowerPoint slides and training topics.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
Course Introduction - Duration: 2m
Chapter 01 - Quick PM Review & the RMP Credential - Duration: 18m
- Quick PM Review & the RMP Credential
- Itâs all about managing six (6) things. Itâs simple reallyâ¦
- PMBOK Guide Knowledge Areas
- Basic Process Framework
- The Process Groups & Knowledge Areas Combined
- The PMI-RMP Process
- The PMI-RMP Exam
Chapter 02 - Introduction to Project Risk - Duration: 11m
- Introduction to Project Risk
- According to the PMBOK Guide
- Delicate Balance of Three Items
- Types of Risks
- Risk Management Processes
- Risk Base Model
- Model of Uncertainty
- Attitudes Toward Risk
- At an Organizational Level
Chapter 03 - Risk Management Planning - Duration: 15m
- Plan Risk Management
- According to PMBOK Guide
- 11.1 Plan Risk Management
- The Management Plan
- Included in the Risk Management Plan
- Sample RBS
- Also Included
- Scales for Impact and Probability
- Sample Impact Matrix
Chapter 04 - Stakeholder Management & Communication - Duration: 11m
- Stakeholder Management & Communication
- Stakeholder Prioritization
- Stakeholder Engagement Classification
- Communications Terms
- The Communications Management Plan
Chapter 05 - Risk Identification - Duration: 13m
- Risk Identification
- 11.2 Identify Risks
- Useful Information to Begin
- What Can You Do?
- What Else Can You Do?
- Major Result - The Risk Register
- Risk Identification (Cont.)
Chapter 06 - Qualitative Risk Analysis - Duration: 12m
- Qualitative Risk Analysis
- 11.3 Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Risk Score for Each Specific Risk
- Risk Score for a Specific Risk
- Risk Data Quality Assessment
Chapter 07 - Quantitative Risk Analysis - Duration: 33m
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- 11.4 Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Possible Results
- Quantitative vs. Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Data Gathering and Representation
- Data Modeling and Simulation
- Data Modeling - Sensitivity Analysis
- Data Modeling - Expected Monetary Value Analysis (EMV)
- Expected Monetary Value
- Data Modeling - Decision Tree Analysis
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Risk Register Updates
Chapter 08 - Risk Response Planning - Duration: 23m
- Risk Response Planning
- 11.5 Plan Risk Responses
- Response Strategies
- Risk Reduction Techniques
- Risk Register Updates
- Resulting Risks
Chapter 09 - Project Human Resource Management - Duration: 15m
- Learning to Control Risks
- 11.6 Control Risks
- Additional Purposes
- Received During Monitoring and Control
- Tools and Techniques
- Life of a Risk
- Course Closure
Save Big With Group Enrollment
101+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.