- 2 Packages
- 13 Courses
This course describes how to monitor and operate a private cloud with System Center 2012 R2. Students will learn the basics of the cloud, cloud services, monitoring and automating responses. Students will also learn about managing problems in the private cloud, service management, cloud protection and cleaning up system center databases.
This course teaches students about understanding the Private Cloud, using VMM to deploy the Cloud, working with the Private Cloud infrastructure, virtual applications, components of the Private Cloud, a First Business Unit Cloud, Private Cloud infrastructure, monitoring the Private Cloud, service management for the Cloud, Private Cloud Service Catalog, security for the Cloud, and automation in the Private Cloud.
What's Popular (1)
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Language: English
- We've served over 4 million learners worldwide.
- Choose from over 6,000 courses available in 15+ industries.
- We are approved and accredited by 450 regulators.
- Our easy-to-use, freemium LMS is used by 3,600+ businesses.
A Call At (888) 360-8764