This online learning module will help viewers learn how to become savvy (experienced, knowledgeable, and well-informed) online. It will cover how to protect your computer and your personal data. You'll learn how to keep yourself safe while communicating and sharing with others online. We'll discuss cell phone safety and the potential hazard of "checking in" at all of the places you visit. We'll focus on how to protect your online reputation, how to avoid having your identity stolen while online, and how to stay safe while shopping and banking online.
- Stay as safe as possible online
- Identify dangerous websites
- Understand the hazards of malware and spyware
- Distinguish between the various types of malware that are out there
- Protect themselves from malware and spyware through the use of the proper tools
- Comprehend what is required for making and keeping secure passwords
- Browse privately using various Internet browsers
- Identify Internet hoaxes and scams
- Set privacy settings on Facebook and Twitter
- Share photos and videos safely
- Protect themselves against copyright infringement
- Realize that just because theyâve deleted something online, it may not be gone
- Remain safe while using cell phones
- Understand the hazards of checking in to places visited
- Locate an iPhone or Android device in the event of a loss
- Protect their online reputation
- Avoid potential identity theft hazards while online
- Shop, bank, and pay bills safely online
- What youâll learn in this series
- What is Internet Safety?
- Identify dangerous sites
- What is malware and spyware?
- Password doâs and donâts
- Private browsing
- Do I need virus protection?
- Identify internet hoaxes and scams
- Setting you privacy settings on Facebook
- Set you privacy settings on Twitter
- Best practices for staying safe on social media
- Avoid common blog or online journal mistakes
- Tips for staying safe while communication via discussion boards and forums
- Share photos safely
- Share videos safely
- Copyright infringement issues
- Understanding screen effect, deleting items, and archived copies
- Hazards of adding locations or âchecking inâ to places
- Using Find My iPhoneÂ® to erase or recover a stolen phone
- Locating a phone using Androidâ¢ solutions
- What is your online reputation and why does it matter?
- Protecting your online reputation
- Avoid identity theft
- Hazards of shopping online
- Bank and pay bills safely online
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.