This online training project will show you how to get started with Google+ - a social networking site that strives to simplify the process of sharing of information with others. In this project, learn how to invite people and create circles, upload photos and video, share information, and encourage students to connect and communicate online with you and with their fellow classmates.
- Setting up your Google account
- Signing in to Google+
- Building your profile
- Changing Privacy settings
- Inviting people to join Google+
- Creating circles and adding people to them
- Setting up small groups
- Helping students set up circles
- Deleting circles
- Posting or sharing What's New
- Posting photos, videos, and links
- Chatting with video and voice
- Chatting in a group
- Setting up a Hang Out
- Uploading photos
- Uploading videos
- Editing photos
- Tagging and sharing photos
- Adding +1's
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.