Evernote® is a robust cloud note-taking and memory enhancing app. It can be used on just about any device and on just about any operating system. Notes are auto synchronized across devices and can be shared with others so project collaboration becomes a snap. This online training course begins with creating an account and installing Evernote on your devices. Next, you'll be guided on how to create notes and add media on desktop clients, the Web service and on mobile devices. Learn to use the search function, sorting, tagging, and notebooks to keep your notes organized and accessible. Finally, we'll discuss how you can add on to it to increase its functionality by exploring the Evernote Trunk.
- Using Evernote
- Creating an account
- Understanding account types
- Installing Evernote
- Understanding notebooks
- Understanding notes
- Using tags
- Understanding synching
- Saving web content with the Web clipper
- Creating a note in the desktop application
- Creating a note in the Web application
- Creating a note in the mobile application
- Creating a note via e-mail
- Adding media in the desktop application
- Adding media in the Web application
- Adding media in the mobile application
- Add media via e-mail
- Editing notes
- Moving and copying notes
- Creating and managing notebooks
- Setting a default notebook
- Creating stacks of notebooks
- Sharing notes and notebooks
- Editing tags
- Viewing options
- Sorting options
- Advanced search operators
- Using saved searches
- Finding hardware, desktop, and mobile apps to extend Evernote
- Find existing notebooks
- Using Skitch to make annotations
- Automating workflows using ifttt
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.