There are many reasons why a teacher may want to narrow the range of searching on the internet for their students. In this workshop you'll learn step-by-step how to set up customized searches in Google.
- Introducing advanced search
- Understanding the uses of Customized Google Search
- Setting up a Google account
- Filling in basic information
- Specifying keywords
- Specifying where to search
- Formatting URLs to search
- Selecting an edition
- Testing it out
- Viewing the home page
- Understanding the basics
- Including/excluding sites
- Using refinements
- Customizing your search box
- Using code
- Understanding collaboration
- Creating a Custom Search Engine on the fly
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.