Learn about Google Drive - the cloud computing solution that keeps your files and folders updated and synchronized across the Web, desktop computers, and mobile devices. In this online training series, youâll learn how to create a new folder, upload a file, create a new doc, sheet, or slide and connect other apps to your Google Drive.
- Getting the New Google Drive
- User Interface
- Creating a new folder
- Uploading a file
- Adding and finding files
- Usage stats
- Creating a new file
- Add-on Apps
- Why Google Drive
- Viewing shared files
- Sending a link to a shared file
- Sharing settings
- Using the preview icon
- Sharing within a document
- Viewing details
- Plus: Backing up photos to Drive from Google+
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.