Google Hangouts is a messaging app that lets you start free video and voice calls - one-to-one or with a larger group. You can send and receive messages, photos and even share files with others in your hangout. You can even use Hangouts on your mobile device. In this online training series, you will learn how to start a hangout from your Google + page or from within your Gmail account. You will learn how to navigate the Hangouts interface and the tool box. Finally, you'll also get some ideas on how to integrate Hangouts in different areas of the curriculum.
- What youâll learn in this training
- What you need to get started
- Installing the Chrome extension
- Starting a Hangout in Google+
- Starting a Hangout in Gmail
- Your Hangouts profile picture
- Navigating Hangouts home
- Starting and ending a video call
- Mute mic and turn video off
- Adjusting bandwidth settings
- Video call settings
- Adjusting video call image settings
- Using chat
- Using screen share
- Taking a picture
- Watching and sharing videos
- Accessing Google Drive
- Adding and removing apps
- Starting Hangout effects
- Adding headwear, eyewear, and facial hair
- Adding props, sound effects, and backgrounds
- Removing all effects
- Starting the Hangouts Toolbox
- Adjusting the Toolbox settings
- Applying lower thirds and overlays
- Adjusting the volume
- Ideas for Science integration
- Ideas for Math integration
- Ideas for Language Arts integration
- Ideas for Social Studies integration
- Other ideas for integration
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.