- What you'll learn in this training
- Defining malware
- Preventing malware
- Checking the destination of shortened URLs
- Resorting Windows 7 PC
- Restoring Windows 8 PC
- Protecting your Windows 7 PC with Microsoft Security Essentials
- Scheduling scans in Windows 7
- Protecting your Windows 8 PC
- Using Windows Defender in Windows 8
- Using firewalls
- Turning Windows Firewall on or off
- Allowing a program to communicate through Windows Firewall
- General tips for safer Web browsing
- Protecting your passwords
- Presenting general tips for safer email
- Recognizing phishing scams
- Securing your home network
- Setting parental controls
- Using Windows Update
- Backing up your data
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.