In this online training course, you'll learn about GoTo Meeting®, the online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing software that enables you to meet with other computer users, customers, clients or colleagues via the Internet in real time.
- What is GoTo Meeting?
- Review GoTo Meeting terms and roles
- Install and launch GoTo Meeting
- Set meeting preferences
- Set recording preferences
- Overview of the user interface pt. 1-control panel
- Overview of the user interface pt. 2-control panel and grab tab
- Schedule a meeting
- Schedule recurring meetings
- View scheduled meetings
- Invite attendees to a scheduled meeting
- Edit or cancel a scheduled meeting
- Download the Outlook plug-in
- Schedule a meeting from Outlook
- Update or remove a meeting from Outlook
- Understand the screen sharing options pt. 1-overview
- Understand the screen sharing options pt. 2-change presenter
- Setup and use the audio controls pt. 1-audio preferences
- Setup and use the audio controls pt. 2-presenter audio controls
- Manage the meeting attendee list
- Invite attendees during a meeting that has already started
- Chat during a meeting
- Use the drawing tools
- Join a meeting from an email, phone app, or your desktop
- Use your computer mic and speakers for audio
- Call in to a meeting via telephone
- Overview of the attendee user interface pt. 1-control panel
- Overview of the attendee user interface pt. 2-menu options
- Chat with other attendees
- Take control of the meeting from the presenter
- Leave a meeting
- Record a meeting
- Playback options
- Share a recorded meeting
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.