Google Docs make it easy to share your documents online and collaborate with others. In this online training series, we will explore some sharing options through email, invite individuals to collaborate, and manage our list of editors. You will also learn to assign ownership of a document, and set downloading options.
- What you aÂÂll learn in this training
- Inviting people as editors or viewers
- Granting comment-only access to documents
- Editing a shared document
- Emailing a document
- Removing an editor or viewer
- Changing document ownership
- Sending a message to collaborators
- Publishing your docs
- Using Google Docs offline
- Restricting download access to a document
- Docs, Sheets, and Slides: Viewing shared documents
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.