You have the ability to play back written text as spoken word. In this online training series, learn how to hear most text that appears on your screen in Word, Outlook®, PowerPoint® and OneNote®.
- Using the ribbon
- Using KeyTips
- Using and customizing screen tips
- Using keyboard shortcuts
- Zooming in or out of a document, presentation, or worksheet
- Entering and using read mode
- Hearing written text read aloud
Before starting with Atomic Learning, Sarah was an instrumental music teacher for 15 years. While teaching band, she worked on and completed a Master's degree in educational technology.
"I enjoy helping others solve problems and learn new things. From a former teacher perspective, the training Atomic Learning creates is such a useful tool for teachers and students to enhance their classroom and learning experience," Sarah says. "Itâs exciting to help provide that important piece of the education puzzle."
Sarah continues to have a passion for music, as well. "If I could spend one day doing whatever I want, I would spend it making music with a group of folks who love to create and share music," she shared.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.