Workplace Communication: Effectively Deliver Criticism
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
Imagine being able to give employees, colleagues and clients constructive criticism in the workplace, and they follow your advice, and actually appreciate your insights. Wouldn't it be nice to know that you can deliver criticism to colleagues in the workplace and they will take your criticism to heart and feel better about you in the process?
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
Managers, executives and consultants who must give feedback to people in the workplace.
In this How to Deliver Criticism in the Workplace course, you will learn the following:
- How to avoid the common blunders other people make when delivering criticism in the workplace.
- How to build trust first with colleagues.
- How to make your criticism seem objective and credible.
- How to package your criticism so that it will be acted upon.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.