Financial Communication-Deliver an IPO Roadshow Presentation
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 6
- Language: English
Imagine that every time you deliver your IPO road show presentation, investors are nodding their heads with understanding and agreement on your key points. Wouldn't it be nice to know that investors will perceive you as confident, competent and that they fully understand why your business has great potential upside?
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This course is for CEOs, CFOs, investor relations executives and PR executives who will be involved with creating and delivering IPO roadshow presentations
In this How to Deliver an IPO Road Show Presentation course you will learn the following:
- How to avoid the most common blunders that plague IPO road show presentations. How to make your legal and investment banking team happy, and still give an interesting presentation.How to deal with boring slides and lots of data.How to engage and connect with your investor audience.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
75+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.