Public Speaking for Engineers: Never Get Lost in Tech Detail
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 7
- Language: English
Imagine delivering a speech to a group of engineers and non-engineers alike, and everyone is following you closely and understanding your message. Wouldn't it be nice to know that you can deliver a presentation on an engineering topic and come across as confident, authoritative and understandable to everyone in the audience, even people outside the engineering profession?
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This course is for engineers who want to improve their public speaking skills.
In this Public Speaking for engineering course, you will learn the following:
- How to make complex engineering subjects understandable and memorable.
- How to avoid the most common public speaking blunders make by engineers.
- How to use PowerPoint effectively.
- How to speak to non-engineering audiences.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.