This course was designed with both the new and the more experienced manager in mind. It explains the many roles and responsibilities a modern day manager must take on board, from the more traditional planning and organizing to the intangible such as leading and coaching. Through scenarios, exercises and interactivities, the module presents both detailed methods and handy tips for successful mastery of these roles. Managers will also learn about the skills they need to perfect to support them in their roles and maximize their effectiveness.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Know Leaders, managers inspire trust, provide vision and support employees as they pursue common goals.
- Provide feedback, both positive and corrective, to develop and motivate employees.
- Determine the intangibles as leading and coaching - Learn the skills needed to perfect them, their roles and maximize their effectiveness.
Management Leadership - Management Basics - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
Subject Matter Expert
Syntrio, Inc. has been a force in the online learning industry since its inception in the late 1990s. While many e-learning companies spawned to satisfy the emerging market through various business models, from the start, Syntrio's objective was to provide clients with a cost-effective, turn-key online learning solution comprised of our own proprietary courseware and hosted learning management systems. This provided the flexibility needed to respond to the market with innovative and timely solutions.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.