Increasingly, companies are turning to team-based workforces, which have been shown to outperform traditional work groups. How successful teams are, however, depends directly on how well they are led. Though traditional management skills are useful in any leadership situation, team leadership requires a new mindset. This course focuses on a team leader's approach to leading meetings, setting team goals, hiring team members, training team members, and resolving team conflict. Students will learn the benefits of teams to their organization, the five-team requirements, and how to recognize and address common team pitfalls so that teams can reach a high level of performance.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand that a good team leader shares decision-making with the entire team, serves as a role model, facilitates communication, and acts as a coach and trainer to team members, training team members and resolving conflicts.
- Recognize and address the common team pitfalls so teams can reach a high level of performance.
Management Leadership - Leading a High-Performance Team - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
Subject Matter Expert
Syntrio, Inc. has been a force in the online learning industry since its inception in the late 1990s. While many e-learning companies spawned to satisfy the emerging market through various business models, from the start, Syntrio's objective was to provide clients with a cost-effective, turn-key online learning solution comprised of our own proprietary courseware and hosted learning management systems. This provided the flexibility needed to respond to the market with innovative and timely solutions.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.