In business today, there is an emphasis on finding collaborative solutions to workplace conflicts, which result in strengthened workplace relationships and a more innovative work environment. This course focuses on this approach, teaching managers how they can mediate a collaborative solution in any workplace conflict. Students will learn how to recognize and reduce the catalysts of destructive conflict, how to identify when intervention is needed, how constructive conflict can be used to benefit an organization, whilst always maintaining the focus on a 'win-win' solution.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Learn how to mediate a collaborative solution in any workplace conflict.
- Recognize and reduce the catalysts of destructive conflict
- Identify when intervention is needed.
Subject Matter Expert
Syntrio, Inc. has been a force in the online learning industry since its inception in the late 1990s. While many e-learning companies spawned to satisfy the emerging market through various business models, from the start, Syntrio's objective was to provide clients with a cost-effective, turn-key online learning solution comprised of our own proprietary courseware and hosted learning management systems. This provided the flexibility needed to respond to the market with innovative and timely solutions.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.