This course teaches managers how bring out the best performance possible in their employees by using a hands-on, straightforward performance management process. Managers have a vital role to play in the successful performance of each individual in a work group and of the group as a whole. With a strong focus on employee-participation and positive reinforcement, this module outlines how to set expectations, coach for performance, solve performance issues, and develop employee performance. If used effectively, these techniques will result in extremely motivated, productive, and satisfied employees. Through the use of interactivities and fictional scenarios, managers will learn how to set goals with their employees, define job responsibilities, effectively use coaching, counseling, and discipline to improve performance, and how to evaluate and further develop employee performance over time.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Coach and develop your employees throughout the performance cycle by giving feedback, praise, resources, and training, and by helping them solve problems.
- Inform employees to be familiar with the mission, vision, and goals of the organization and the main goal of their work group in order to have a sense of purpose in their work.
- Solve performance issues, and develop employee confidence.
- Learn how to set their goals with their employees and use discipline to improve performance
Management Leadership - Maximizing Employee Performance - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
Subject Matter Expert
Syntrio, Inc. has been a force in the online learning industry since its inception in the late 1990s. While many e-learning companies spawned to satisfy the emerging market through various business models, from the start, Syntrio's objective was to provide clients with a cost-effective, turn-key online learning solution comprised of our own proprietary courseware and hosted learning management systems. This provided the flexibility needed to respond to the market with innovative and timely solutions.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.