This course explains, through the use of engaging content, interactivities, and exercises, how to effectively debrief the delegate, follow up, give feedback positively, and what to do if something goes wrong. Throughout this process the focus remains on utilizing, empowering, and developing employees to bring maximum benefit to managers, employees, and the organization.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Choose a delegate, you should first define the nature of the task, then decide the employee development you want to achieve. When this has been established, you should match the employee's work style to the nature of the task and take into consideration the employee's motivation level
- Understand that a Successful delegation will result in freeing up your own time for critical managerial tasks, increase your overall influence in the organization, develop the skills of your employees, and enhance the leadership base of your organization and develop employees to bring maximum benefit to managers
Management Leadership - Meeting the Delegation Challenge - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
Subject Matter Expert
Syntrio, Inc. has been a force in the online learning industry since its inception in the late 1990s. While many e-learning companies spawned to satisfy the emerging market through various business models, from the start, Syntrio's objective was to provide clients with a cost-effective, turn-key online learning solution comprised of our own proprietary courseware and hosted learning management systems. This provided the flexibility needed to respond to the market with innovative and timely solutions.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.