This 1-day course covers frontline leadership skills. Students learn to identify frontline leadership skills, manage knowledge and exchange, and assimilate frontline leadership skills into corporate culture.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Build a learning organization and identify the roles of a frontline leader.
- Manage knowledge exchange.
- Select a frontline leadership style based on corporate culture.
â¢ Knowledge Management
- Learning Organization
- Building a Progressive Environment
- Identifying the Need for a Learning Organization
- Identifying the Responsibilities of a Frontline
- Roles of a Frontline Leader
- Identifying the Roles of a Frontline Leader
- Identifying the Traits of a Frontline Leader
- Communicating Effectively
- Frontline Leadership Skills
- Identifying the Skills of a Frontline Leader
- Resolving a Conflict
â¢ Knowledge Management
- Managing Knowledge in a Workplace
- Assessing the Knowledge of an Employee
- Conducting an Assessment Interview
- Knowledge Exchange
- Gaining Knowledge
- Encouraging Employees To Exchange
- Hindrance To Knowledge
- Technology Used To Exchange Knowledge
- Using Technology To Exchange Knowledge
- Exchanging Knowledge Electronically
- The Workplace
- Factors Affecting the Workplace Culture
- Challenges of a Frontline Leader
- Leading Employees Through a Change
- Autocratic Vs. Democratic Styles
- Promoting a Positive Atmosphere
- Handling Negative Attitudes
- Innovation in a Workplace Culture
- Inspiring Employees To Be Innovative
- Addressing Failed Innovations
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global is led by a team of individuals with world-class experience in professional development skills and leading edge technologies. These established professionals collaborate to drive PPG's business forward through entrepreneurial innovation, strategic partnerships, brand management and sales growth. Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US. By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients. For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.